Monday, June 30, 2008

Saitek Eclipse Keyboard

When my last keyboard finally died, I picked this one. I'm really glad that I did. For gaming, nothing beats it!

I play quite a few games that require me to have low lighting on around me, so I usually turn off the lights. Well then I can't see the keyboard! This keyboard solves the problem. It has variable light settings to illuminate the keys. It's dark enough to play the game, but I can still accurately use the keyboard. Perfection.

It's also very comfortable and easy to use when I am writing quickly or just blogging.

The award-winning design of the Eclipse Keyboard features patented TrueVu key illumination, so you can easily use it in any situation, from day to darkness!

Three lighting levels - off, low, high - vary the illumination beneath the silver keys with laser-cut lettering.

Also designed for ergonomic support and comfort, the keyboard offers a Zero-Slope design and adjustable wrist rest.

A user-friendly Plug’n’Play design with USB connector is provided, so it's ready to use right out of the box.

Compatible with Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000 and XP.

You can get yours at Scientifics.

No comments: