Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dymo Discpainter

OK....I STILL love my lightscribe disk printer. It's great and, best of all, it's free.

Sometimes, however, I want to colour print my disks. Well I have found a little gizmo that does just that. It's the Dymo Discpainter. It prints the label, in colour, directly on the disc. It's great, it wasn't overly expensive and I simply adore it!

Put full-disk, full-color images and titles on your recordable discs with the easy-to-use Dymo DiscPainter. It's fast, too, able to print a full disc in 600dpi in about one minute. How simple is it to use? Just close the lid and print... no labels to line up or hard-to-use trays. The Dymo Discus software includes ready-made canvases and a photo collage tool. Includes one ink cartridge (good for about 100 prints), sample media, USB cable, AC adapter and software on CD-ROM. Requires inkjet-printable recordable discs and either Microsoft Windows XP or MacOS 10.3+.

Get yours from X-Treme Geek.

No comments: