Thursday, July 17, 2008

HP Pavilion Slim s3500f Desktop Computer

Incredible. That is the best word to describe this system. It's incredibly small and has astounding power. It's small enough to hold comfortably in your lap yet is as powerful as a massive tower. I'm a stickler for neatness and organization at my desk. This takes up so little space that you hardly notice it. In my case, it's under the desk, but now I have tons more space.

The system came loaded with the following specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+2.8 GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA II, SATA DVDRW-RAM with Lightscribe, Wireless & 10/100 LAN, Vista.

This is well worth the money (and it wasn't expensive!) and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. This is absolutely the future of desktops: Smaller and more powerful. Get one today at Tiger Direct.

No comments: