Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blaze Media Pro Multimedia Software


It's been a slow week here. I've been busy working building some websites as well as working on some security issues with a few companies that came to me for help.

Mostly I've been working with a new program, Blaze Media Pro. This is amazing. Need to convert a movie or sound file from one form to another? This is the software for you. It works as a converter, editor.....this does it all. It's a powerful all-in-one converter for CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, MOV, Flash (SWF and FLV), iPod, PSP, 3GP, etc.; editor; recorder; CD/DVD ripper; audio, data CD/DVD burner for DVD, VCD, and SVCD; and more.

I've actually been having fun just playing with it now for days. The various editing effects are really cool. If you do any sort of conversion or editing of your multimedia files, try this software out. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!


This Post Brought to you by Blaze Media Pro, Thank you to my Sponsor Blaze Media Pro.

convert WMV to AVI

No comments: