Thursday, August 7, 2008

Smartparts SP15MW 15" Digital Picture Frame - Walnut, Remote Control, PC Free

These frames are the greatest invention since the digital camera! I love this one....not only does it look great but I can use a remote to filter through the photo shows I want to display, I can update it quickly and easily and I don't even need to do any of this through a computer. It's perfect.

I have one of these for family photos, one for Techno Art and another for photos of friends. It cuts down on clutter. For me that's important. I dislike clutter. I still have a great deal....but I dislike it. This makes it easier to keep photos organized and on display. I'm about to be a first time Great-Aunt-Grandma......so I will be getting another one of these just for baby Jack.
Check them out and buy yours today at Tiger Direct.

No comments: