Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MS21.2 - Multimedia Speaker System

A couple of weeks ago, the nice people at The Speaker Company sent me this set of speakers for my Desktop. The deal was that I get to try them and write a review. In this case it is a SWEET deal! They replace a 5 year old set of speakers from Cyber Acoustics that were still really good (They are now living on a stationary laptop). This new set is incredible. First of all, the speakers themselves are smaller than the ones I had and blend in nicely with the desk and monitor. I hardly even notice them. The Sub woofer tucks away nicely and there is a corded remote that makes it much easier to adjust volume control and bass.

TSC’s MS21.2 three-piece multimedia speaker system brings the convenience of a desktop volume control module and dramatic styling. Clean power for all your multimedia sources at an equally-satisfying price.

MS21.2 - Multimedia Speaker System

Now the deal was to write a review. There was no deal as to what type of review. They are not paying me to write one way or another. Either way, I get to keep the speakers. Let's face it though, if they were terrible, why would I want to keep them? Well they are great and I love them. The down side is that there was no manual with them so I didn't know to adjust the bass on it (mine arrived turned off so the sound was not very good). Other than that, no down side. It's nice to get free stuff to review on here. But even nicer when it's free stuff I would actually purchase. So far this company rocks! Get your own speakers at The Speaker Company

No comments: