Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soccer Moms Unite!



Ok, now I will admit I don't understand the whole soccer mom deal, but it sure is fun to watch! But I do know a few. Both are the kindest, gentlest and nicest people you could ever hope to meet....until you get them on the sidelines of their childs soccer game. Then Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan appear!


Both of them were telling me about this Freshfunds.com site and it's a blast. Here is how it works:

  1. Buy specially-marked Chiquita and Fresh Express products or write in for a game piece (One per household).
  2. Collect the Fresh Funds points on the back of specially marked packages.
  3. Bid on weekly auctions, make donations or obtain rewards.
  4. Win unique prizes from Chiquita and Fresh Express.
It's a great way to get some great stuff for essentially doing what you are doing right now. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Fresh Express Packaged Salads. They are quick, easy and really good. They have everything I want and it's so much faster than assembling it myself. They are perfect for Techno-Geeks and Soccer Moms alike! For more information, check out freshfunds and take a look here for more of The Sproutwells.

Post?slot_id=20585&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: