Saturday, March 28, 2009

LG Reveal Cell Phone

I finally updated my cell phone, not because I wanted to but because my other half put mine through the washing machine. I am pretty impressed with my new LG Reveal so far. It's light, easy to learn and the buttons are just about right for texting and entering in all of my old phone numbers. The battery went down pretty quick but I think it's because I had a bubble on the front page showing useless news all day. So far the only thing I have to complain about is that I can't get weather for my city to display. It thinks I am somewhere an hour away. It picked up my bluetooth voice pretty quick as well and have had no problems to speak of.

Here are the specs:

LG Reveal (660) features:

  • Full QWERTY Keyboard
  • Camera (2.0 Mega Pixel)
  • Camcorder
  • Windows Live Messenger
  • Picture Messaging
  • Video Messaging
  • Text Messaging
  • Downloadable Games, Screensavers, and Ringtones
  • Expandable Memory (8GB)
  • Full Track Music Downloads
  • MP3 Player

Bluetooth V1.2 profiles supported:

  • A2DP (stereo headset)
  • HF (hands free)
  • HS (headset-mono)
  • FTP (file transfer)
  • DUN (dial-up Network)
  • OPP (object push profile)

In the box: Phone, Standard Battery, AC Adapter, and Quick Reference Guide

No comments: