Saturday, April 4, 2009

Custom Cameras

I found a great new site: Custom Cameras. They have digital and disposable cameras for every purpose under the sun. It's a really cool site. For example, they have cameras for weddings. Wedding Cameras are designed for just the right speed and exposure to capture your special day. What is really cool is that they can be personalized. The same is true of their disposable cameras. These cameras are great to take on a hike or camping trip. Actually they are great to take anyplace that you might not want to take your expensive digital camera.
They also have my personal favorite and the reason I found their site: Underwater cameras! How incredibly cool is that?

You are probably wondering about the cost. They are not bad. $4.99 for a personalized wedding camera. The others run about the same.
A personalized camera is a great idea; one I wish that I had thought of first!
They have cameras for any and ever occasion under the sun and I highly recommend looking into this site. One warning: You could spend a great deal of time here!

Anyway, you really need to go and have a look at this site. Check out what they have. I'm sure that you will find something that you simply can't live without. I certainly did!

No comments: