Friday, February 12, 2010

Where do you live?

A question out there for fellow Techno-Geeks: Where do you live?

No, I don’t mean your address (I’m not some whacked out cyber-stalker) I mean your general geographic location. Now if you want to include you city, that’s great. I’m interested in the type of place you live, the geology, climate urban v/s rural…..that kind of thing.  Here is what I’m looking for, I’ll use myself as an example:

I live in a small rural town in extreme southern Illinois. The population of my town is roughly 8,000 (during the autumn festival and on Sundays during church). I’m about 1 1/2 hours from St. Louis, Missouri.

Here are a couple of photos of my local area:

original garden

I’ve actually been known to write from the hump of the camel above using my laptop and 3G.

No comments: