Monday, March 10, 2008

20 Questions Electronic Game

One of my best friends got me one of these for my birthday. I have spent hours upon hours playing with it...and so has everyone else in my house. This thing is a blast and is almost always correct. I mean I was thinking of my dog and it said Pomeranian....and she IS a Pomeranian.

This is a great game for long car trips with the kids too....everyone in the car can play, even the driver.

This is inexpensive but well worth the money just for playing and having fun. It's certainly more fun than the last 3 movies I went to see...
  • Small spherical game of 20 Questions offers hours of retro fun
  • Old arcade style sound effects, and a red light display for its various questions and guesses
  • Answer the ball's questions by pressing buttons for yes, no, sometimes, or don't know
  • Requires two AA batteries (included); note that color may vary
  • Light switch for night or indoor play.
Get one of you own at Amazon

No comments: